Ed.D. Pennsylvania State University
M.A. Kean University
B.A. Kean University
- ELE 301: Advanced Core Block: Integrating and Differentiating Instruction for All Learners ELE 370: Action Research and Academic Performance (Blended Learning Course)
- EDUC 501: Exploring Teaching (Master of Arts in Teaching Program)
- IOEA 514: Curriculum Theory and Practice (Mallorca, Spain & Caracas, Venezuela)
- ELEM 203: Child Growth and Learning
- ELEM 292: Analysis of Classroom Behavior
- ELE 490: Student Teaching Supervision
- ELEM 695: Internship II Supervision
- Coordination of Student Teaching/Clinical Practice (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Supervision of Global Student Teachers in Manchester, England; Botswana, Africa; Zagreb, Croatia; Trieste, Italy; Udine, Italy; Paris, France; and Zurich, Switzerland.
- Faculty Counselor, Gamma Zeta Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi, the International Education Honor Society
- Presenter at Kappa Delta Pi Convocations in Dallas, Texas, Orlando, Florida, Indianapolis, Indiana, St. Louis, Missouri, and Louisville, Kentucky.
- Served as External Evaluator for Udine International School, Udine, Italy for Membership on the Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Nominated for “Professor of the Year” by the Gamma Zeta Chapter of KDP
- KDP endowed scholarship instituted in honor of Dr. Anthony E. Conte
- Systemic initiatives addressing the integration of Mathematics, Science & Technology in the elementary classroom
- Urban education with a concentration on narrowing the achievement gap among students
- Global teacher preparation opportunities for pre-service teachers
- Action Research as a vehicle to facilitate learning.